Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ya know, I've won a lot of comps, cool trophies, plaques, etc... but none are as meaningful to me as this one. Mike Verzuh, the 2010 US F3J team manager, awarded this to me at this past competition in Phoenix. It's basically a performance recognition award for this past world championship win - something I actually get to keep. (We have to give the World Champ trophy back at the next world champs - it''s perpetual).

Thanks to the US team, FAI, AMA, LSF, and all the glider guiders and supporters out there. It's been a great ride - I've been places, seen things, made friends, that I never would have experienced without soaring.

Thank you to you all - it's been a great ride!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oops - forgot to mention Airtronics and Global, and then Don Peters at Mapleleaf Designs. They spoil me rotten!!!!! Thanks guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete